0 out of 5 stars
Demonstrated by: Dolly Bright, Puuloa Hawaiian Civic Club.
Hawaiian Recipes - August 1, 1996.
Try this delicious recipe from the Electric Kitchen!
- 1 can (12 oz) frozen coconut milk, thawed
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Put coconut milk into a saucepan and bring a boil on low heat.
- In a bowl, combine sugar and cornstarch.
- Add water; blending well.
- Add cornstarch mixture to coconut milk.
- Stirring frequently with wire whisk, cook over medium heat until mixture thickens.
- Continue cooking until mixture starts to get translucent, and leaves the sides of the pan.
- Pour into an 8 x 8-inch pan.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into 2-inch squares.
Makes 16 servings.
Leave a review