- Heat an indoor grill pan or outdoor grill to medium high.
- Meanwhile, place the peppers in a medium bowl, add olive oil and toss to coat; set aside.
- When grill is ready, place peppers on grill in a single layer, making sure they don't touch; reserve bowl.
- Grill peppers uncovered, turning occasionally until they start to char and blister, about 6-8 minutes.
- Return peppers to bowl, toss immediately with togarashi and salt.
Makes 4 servings.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving (not including salt to taste):
40 calories, 3.5 g fat, 0.5 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 1 g protein