Golden Garlic Crab
Try this delicious recipe from the Electric Kitchen!
"If you are a garlic and crab lover, this dish will knock your socks off! Have some fresh baguette bread on hand to soak up the sauce."
- 1 whole bulb of garlic, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 pound crab (Snow, Dungeness or King Crab - 1/2 lb per person), crack shells while frozen
- 5 cups cooked white rice
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley (Italian or Cilantro)
- 1 lemon, quartered