- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Dissolve lemon gelatin in 1 cup of the boiling water; cool.
- Dissolve strawberry gelatin in the remaining 3 cups boiling water; cool.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter with sugar.
- Gradually stir in flour; add nuts.
- Spread mixture evenly in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes; cool.
- Chill for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar.
- Mix in whipped cream.
- Gently stir in cooled lemon gelatin.
- Pour onto chilled crust; chill until firm.
- Pour cooled strawberry gelatin over firm lemon gelatin mixture; chill until firm.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Makes 18 servings.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
280 calories, 17 g fat, 9 g saturated fat, 45 g cholesterol, 120 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 24 g sugar, 4 g protein