- In a large skillet, fry bacon for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients except for eggs and green onion.
- Stir-fry for 4 minutes until mixture is thoroughly heated.
- Add beaten eggs and stir-fry until eggs are cooked.
- Remove from heat; toss with green onions and serve.
Makes 6 servings.
- Microwave bacon in a covered 3-quart casserole dish at HIGH for 3 1/2 to 4 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients except eggs and green onion.
- Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4 to 6 minutes until mixture is heated thoroughly.
- Stir in beaten eggs.
- Cover and let stand 3 minutes.
- Toss in green onions and serve.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
250 calories, 9 g fat, 3 g saturated fat, 90 mg cholesterol, 800 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g sugar, 10 g protein