- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Position an oven rack in the next to lowest setting.
- Place a 16-inch pizza pan on rack.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add olive oil to pan, and swirl to coat.
- Add onion and thyme to pan; cook until onion is tender (about 3 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- Add bell pepper and garlic to pan; cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add corn, salt, and pepper to pan; cook for 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
- Roll dough into a 16-inch circle on a lightly floured surface.
- Remove pizza pan from oven; coat with cooking spray.
- Place dough on pan.
- Arrange mozzarella slices evenly over dough.
- Spread corn mixture evenly over cheese, and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 23 minutes.
- Arrange tomatoes evenly over pizza; bake an additional 5 minutes or until crust is browned.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle with basil.
- Cut into 6 slices.
Makes 3 servings.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
800 calories, 31 g fat, 11 g saturated fat, 45 mg cholesterol, greater than 1500 mg sodium, 96 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 16 g sugar, 33 g protein