Easy Shrimp and Broccolini Pasta
Try this delicious recipe from the Electric Kitchen!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Frozen shelled medium sized shrimp (about 8 ounces), defrosted
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced.
- 2 small bunches broccolini (about 3 cups) (can be substituted with your favorite green vegetable)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes (optional)
- Kosher salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pasta water
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 pound linguine pasta, cooked (reserve pasta water for the sauce)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese for garnish