- Heat oven to 325°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
- Add oil, coffee and milk and mix at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat 2 more minutes.
- Expect batter to be thin.
- Pour into a 9" x 13" greased and floured pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes and then cool completely on baking rack.
- In a saucepan combine milk and flour and cook over low heat until thick, whisking constantly.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- In a medium bowl, beat butter, sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Add chilled milk and flour mixture and beat for 10 minutes.
- Frost cooled cake and enjoy!
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
320 calories, 19 g fat, 6 g saturated fat, 40 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 26 g sugar, 3 g protein