- Place flour, salt and pepper in a large self-sealing plastic bag.
- Place shrimp in the flour mixture, close bag and shake until all the shrimp are fully coated.
- Heat a large wok or deep frying pan with oil over medium-high heat.
- Carefully add small batches of 5-8 shrimp at a time, adding 1-2 chili peppers to each batch and fry mixture until shrimp turn bright orange (about 1-2 minutes).
- Carefully remove the shrimp with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Continue frying the remainder of the shrimp until everything is cooked.
- Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving: 400 calories, 27 g fat, 3 g saturated fat, 180 mg cholesterol, 1300 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 0 g sugar, 22 g protein