- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line an 8-by-12-inch pan with foil, including sides.
- In a large bowl, sift the rice flour, brown sugar, white sugar, and baking soda.
- Make a well in the center and pour in the coconut milk, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Stir together until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over top.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 30 minutes, then remove foil; transfer to a cutting board top.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
210 calories, 4.5 g fat, 3.5 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 75 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 25 g sugar, 2 g protein