- Place chopped unsweetened chocolate in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, soy milk and scraped vanilla bean.
- Bring to a boil; pour over chocolate.
- Let stand 1 minute.
- Remove vanilla bean and whisk until smooth.
- In a blender, process drained silken tofu until creamy (about 10 seconds).
- Add chocolate mixture; blend until smooth (20-30 seconds).
- Spoon into 5 individual bowls.
- Refrigerate until mousse is firm (1 hour).
- Before serving, divide 1/4 cup each raspberries and blueberries among bowls.
Makes 5 servings.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
320 calories, 24 g fat, 10 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 35 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 17 g sugar, 12 g protein