- In a medium bowl, mix together olive oil, dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, vinegar and pepper to taste.
- Add chicken to the bowl and coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Add chicken to skewers and discard sauce.
- Heat grill to medium-high, lightly oil grate.
- Place skewers on grill for 8 to 12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink.
Tip: For best flavor of foods on your grill, be sure to keep your grates clean by brushing them with a stainless-steel grill brush.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
450 calories, 30 g fat, 4.5 g saturated fat, 130 mg cholesterol, 1100 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 2 g sugar, 40 g protein