- In a food processor, pulse flour, salt, butter and cheeses until the mixture resembles a coarse meal.
- Pulse in 3 to 4 tablespoons of water, one tablespoon at a time, until the dough forms into a ball, approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Cover dough with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour (can be stored up to 24 hours).
- Place chilled dough on a clean surface and roll out a rectangle about 1/8th of an inch thick.
- Use a pizza cutter or small knife to cut dough into small squares, or use mini cookie cutters in your kids’ favorite shapes.
- Place crisps on cookie sheets lined with parchment paper and chill for an hour before baking.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes approximately 40 crisps.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per crisp (not including salt to taste):
45 calories, 3 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, 10 mg cholesterol, 70 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 0 g sugar, 2 g protein