- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix well until everything is incorporated.
- Place the meat into a large sealed plastic bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 3 days (mixture can also be frozen until ready to use).
- Make sure there are 2 shelves in your oven, place one in the middle and one toward the bottom of the oven.
- Preheat electric oven to 350°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil and place a cooking rack on top.
- Lay meat on the cooking rack and place baking sheet on the top shelf of the oven.
- Fill a 9 x 13-inch baking pan half full with water and place it on the bottom shelf in the oven.
- Cook meat for 1 hour, turning every 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven 15 minutes prior to end of cook time.
- Remove the rack and return the meat to the pan in its drippings and cook in the oven until the gravy thickens and reduces.
- Cool and serve.
Makes 12-16 servings.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving (based on 12 servings):
450 calories, 14 g fat, 5 g saturated fat, 145 mg cholesterol,750 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 34 g sugar, 45 g protein
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving (based on 16 servings):
350 calories, 11 g fat, 3.5 g saturated fat, 110 mg cholesterol,550 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 25 g sugar, 33 g protein