- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in microwave and mix with cabbage.
- Arrange cabbage in 8-by-8-inch baking pan.
- Add salt to taste.
- Do not press cabbage down.
- In a medium bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, eggs, and salt to taste, and gently whisk.
- Add baking powder and mix.
- Gradually add flour and whisk until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Evenly pour batter on top of cabbage.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, using toothpick to check doneness.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving (not including salt to taste):
330 calories, 26 g fat, 11 g saturated fat, 185 mg cholesterol, 400 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 8 g protein