- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly butter muffin tin and press one slice of bread into each muffin section.
- Layer one slice of bacon on top bread, top with chopped tomatoes, and one egg.
- Repeat for remaining sections.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake until egg is just cooked, or until desired consistency.
- For runny yolk, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with chives and serve.
Makes 12 servings.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per bowl (not including salt to taste):
180 calories, 9 g fat, 3 g saturated fat, 195 mg cholesterol, 300 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g sugar, 12 g protein