Pork Seasoning rub:
- In a medium bowl mix all ingredients together.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 years.
- Place rack in an oiled foil pan.
- Cover ribs with pork seasoning and rub into the meat well on both sides.
- Pour apple juice into pan, cover with foil and refrigerate until grill is ready.
- Heat grill to medium-high and place pan on grill; cover and cook for about an hour.
- After an hour, reduce heat to low, carefully transfer ribs from the pan, and place directly onto grill.
- In a small pot, heat marmalade and vinegar on medium heat.
- Whisk together for 1 to 2 minutes until combined.
- Remove from heat.
- Using a baster, spread sauce over ribs.
- Cover grill and cook for 5 minutes.
- Baste ribs with sauce again and cover for another 5 minutes.
Tip: For best flavor of foods on your grill, be sure to keep your grates clean by brushing them with a stainless-steel grill brush.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
600 calories, 36 g fat, 13 g saturated fat, 145 mg cholesterol, 700 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 29 g sugar, 35 g protein