- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together eggs and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in mashed bananas, applesauce, honey and vanilla; stir well to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Do not overmix.
- Add mini chocolate chips, if using.
- Place a spoonful of dough onto a cooking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until lightly golden brown.
- Remove from tray and allow to cool (on the parchment paper or on wax paper).
- Once cooled, store in fridge.
- They also freeze great - just throw in a labeled freezer bag once they are cooled.
Serves 30 cookies.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
110 calories, 2 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 15 mg cholesterol, 100 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 13 g sugar, 2 g protein