- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, and spices in a shallow baking pan.
- Roll chicken in marinade.
- Bake in a 425°F oven until tender (about 30 minutes), basting occasionally.
- Remove from oven and baste again.
- Serve around a bed of plain rice.
- Sprinkle rice with cinnamon or pine nuts sautéed to a golden brown.
- Chicken juices may be served in s separate bowl to pour over rice.
Makes 4 servings.
Approximate nutrient analysis per serving:
600 calories, 46 g fat, 11 g saturated fat, 170 mg cholesterol, 750 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 0 g sugar, 43 g protein