- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange the asparagus on a baking sheet.
- Coat asparagus with cooking spray; season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until tender.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Remove from heat, and stir in soy sauce and balsamic vinegar.
- Pour over the baked asparagus to serve.
Makes 4 servings.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving
(based on 1 pound of asparagus, 5 seconds cooking spray and not including salt to taste) 90 calories, 7 g fat, 3.5 g saturated fat, 15 mg cholesterol, 300 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g sugar, 3 g protein