- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brush an 8-inch spring form pan with 1 tablespoon melted butter.
- Mix remaining butter with graham cracker crumbs, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of the pan.
- Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Cool on rack.
- Halve and pit avocados; scoop out flesh and chop.
- Transfer to a bowl, add cream cheese and beat with a mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add condensed milk, lime and lemon juices, and salt; beat until fluffy, scraping bowl as needed.
- Pour filling into the crust, press a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface.
- Chill for at least 4 hours.
- Remove spring form ring.
- Slice and garnish with whipped cream.
- Serve immediately.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving (not including whipped topping):
420 calories, 23 g fat, 11 g saturated fat, 50 mg cholesterol, 350 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 36 g sugar, 8 g protein