- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Line a 9-inch pie plate with pie dough and place in freezer while you prepare quiche ingredients.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add asparagus spears and spinach.
- Cook until asparagus spears are slightly tender and spinach is wilted.
- Transfer spinach to a colander.
- Press firmly with back of a spoon to squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- Stir in feta and mozzarella cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Remove pie crust from freezer.
- Place asparagus pieces, spinach, and green onions on the bottom of the crust.
- Pour egg and cheese mixture over the vegetables and into the crust.
- Bake quiche for 45 minutes or until quiche is set and slightly golden brown.
- Let quiche stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Approximate nutritional information, per serving (not including salt to taste):
370 calories, 23 g fat, 10 g saturated fat, 215 mg cholesterol, 500 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g sugar, 17 g protein