- In a medium bowl, place eggs, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and garlic powder and whisk.
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and salt.
- Heat air fryer to 375°F.
- Spray bottom insert of fryer with cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts in plastic bag.
- Using a meal mallet, pound chicken until uniform and thin.
- Dredge chicken in flour mixture, then in egg wash, then in flour mixture again.
- Place into air fryer in a single layer and not overlapping; cook in batches in necessary.
- Air fry chicken about 14 minutes or until center is no longer pink and a thermometer inserted into the centers reads 165°F.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Whisk in chicken broth, remaining lemon juice, and capers, adding more capers to taste.
- Bring sauce to a simmer and allow to simmer and reduce slightly while chicken cooks. Sauce will be thin.
- Serve chicken with lemon butter sauce drizzled over top.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving (not including more capers to taste):
330 calories, 14 g fat, 7 g saturated fat, 200 mg cholesterol, 1050 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 34 g protein