- Save Energy & Money
- Electric Vehicles
- Demand Response
- Business Account Services
- Customer Renewable Programs
- Maui Solar Water Heating Financing
- Advanced Meters
Customer Grid Supply Plus Aggregator Communications and Curtailment Request for Quotes
Customer Grid-Supply Plus (CGS+), Rule 24, is a service available to customers that own or lease a renewable Generator Facility with a capacity of 100kw or less. CGS+ customers are allowed to export energy at the applicable rate, but are subject to the Communications and Controllability requirements described in Rule 24 Section D. The Customer-Generator may elect to 1) contract with a third-party aggregator or 2) allow the Company to install a separate smart meter production meter to be owned, installed or operated by the Company. The purpose of this RFQ is to deploy option 1. Company must be able to “remotely measure, monitor, evaluate and verify technical compliance, Generating Facility performance, and power quality, and if necessary, control the Generating Facility. Click here for a sample of a CGS+ Production single line diagram.
The purpose of this RFQ is to enable the Company to evaluate potential suppliers and ultimately select and contract with a supplier to provide the required services.
- Read and respond to the RFQ
- View or download Attachment A-2
- Answers to Questions from Potential Bidders
- Quote is due on or before 4 p.m., Hawaii Standard Time, on August 31, 2020
- Questions can be sent to email@example.com by July 31, 2020