- Account Services
- Electrical Installation and Standards
- Commercial Rates
- Power Quality for Businesses
Experiencing Electrical Problems?
Call our Trouble Line toll free at 1-855-304-1212 and request a voltage check.
Power Quality Investigation
The main objective of the investigation is to properly identify the power quality problem so that the proper solution can be applied. This investigation should be done prior to any major electrical changes or purchase of power conditioning equipment.
A typical power quality investigation is conducted in the following sequence:
- Review of Electrical Disturbance Logs
- Review of the Facility's Single Line Electrical Diagram
- Site Survey by Hawaiian Electric
- Review of Equipment documentation (example: specifications, equipment manuals, operating procedures)
- Installation of Power Quality Monitoring Instruments
- Analysis of Power Quality Data