2018 Hawaiian Electric Cookbooks are here!!!
Get your copy of our delicious recipe favorites today! All proceeds from the cookbook sales will benefit Aloha United Way and its partner agencies.
- Community Events
- Home Energy Challenge
- Smart Power for Schools
- Teachers Energy Resource Center
- Presidential Awards
- Technical Education
Gift-wrapped copies of the cookbook will be available at these holiday craft fairs on Oahu:
- 11/01/17, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. - Queen's Medical Center Front Lawn
- 11/11/17, 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. - Noelani Elementary School
- 11/19/17, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. - Pearl City High School Cafeteria
- 11/25-26/17, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. - Hawaii United Okinawa Association Legacy Ballroom
- 12/2/17, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. - Lanikai Park, inside Pavilion
- 12/3/17, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. - Hawaii Kai Retirement Center
- 12/6/17, 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. - Hawaii United Okinawa Association
- 12/10/17, 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. - Heeia Elementary School Cafeteria
- 12/16/17, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. - Mililani High School Gymnasium
Please note craft fair dates, locations and hours are subject to change without noticeMahalo for supporting our community!
Everyday Recipes for Everyday Energy
Hawaiian Electric cookbook to benefit Aloha United Way
Continuing our long-standing tradition of giving back to the community, Hawaiian Electric's latest cookbook Everyday Recipes for Everyday Energy is a fundraiser for Aloha United Way, the nonprofit organization working to improve the quality of life for all residents.
This latest cookbook highlights more than 100 favorite "go-to" recipes for energizing busy lives using pantry staples, local produce, popular seasonings and homegrown ingenuity in the kitchen. Also included are tips for saving energy in the kitchen. Novice and experienced cooks will appreciate the simple categorized format and the foldable stand feature which will keep the cookbook upright on the kitchen counter.
All proceeds from the cookbook sales will benefit Aloha United Way and its partner agencies, helping to meet our community's most serious needs. We hope you'll enjoy bringing these recipes into your kitchen and home to share with family and friends. Mahalo for your support!
- Cost: $14, plus shipping and handling for mail orders only*
- Soft cover; spiral-bound
- Foldable stand feature
- 134 pages filled with recipes and energy-saving tips
Purchase your copy
*Mail-in, with order form to:
Hawaiian Electric Company
2018 AUW Cookbook (CP6-JA)
P.O. Box 2750
Honolulu, HI 96840
Shipping and handling charges: U.S. only, via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Shipping
$ 6.65 for 1-2 cookbooks
$13.60 for 3-12 cookbooks
Please make checks payable to Hawaiian Electric Company.
Walk-in location, no order form needed
Customer Service, American Savings Bank Tower Lobby, 1001 Bishop Street (7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday)
Payment by cash or check only. Please make checks payable to Hawaiian Electric Company.
For more information, please call (808)543-4501 between 8 a.m. (HST) to 4 p.m. (HST).