Integrated Grid Planning
- Sustainability Report & Maps
- Our Clean Energy Portfolio
- Community Meetings
- Selling Power to the Utility
- Grid Modernization Technologies
- Integrated Grid Planning
- Integration Tools and Resources
IGP Stakeholder Technical Working Group Meeting July 14, 2021
- Finalize details of proposed sensitivities for IGP and solicit stakeholder feedback.
- Do modifications need to be made to the key inputs identified for each proposed sensitivity?
- Are other sensitivities needed to identify technology-neutral grid needs?
- Are additional generating unit retirement sensitivities needed?
- Overview and methodology of each IGP sensitivity
- Seek input on assumptions to use for each sensitivity
- Data needs
- Adjustments to assumptions
- Assessing resource portfolio resilience by modeling prolonged poor weather scenarios
- Resource additions to enable unit deactivation or retirement of generating units
- How using a unit retirement plan in the base case changes the optimization of new renewable and storage resources outside of incremental RPS compliance needs for Oahu.
Deliverables in Response to Stakeholder Feedback
- Grid Needs Assessment – Finalize sensitivity and scenarios based on stakeholder feedback, including retirement assumptions and sensitivities, if needed.