My Energy Use Portal
Customers who reside in the smart grid implementation areas can now access "My Energy Use", a personal Web portal. "My Energy Use" is a new online tool that allows you to view your energy use on a daily basis. It comes with your recently installed smart meter to help you better manage your energy use and electric bill.
The "My Energy Use" portal receives data from your smart meter through a secure wireless network and displays your energy use information. You can easily view how much electricity you use during different hours of the day and compare your usage patterns. This can help you make smart, cost-saving energy adjustments.
- View your energy consumption and generation in detail, in intervals of up to 15 minutes.
- Compare your usage data to previous periods.
- Add markers to track any important events.
- Set up notifications to alert you when you reach specific thresholds.
- Download your usage data in Green Button or CSV format.
- Share your data with secure secondary user access.
Accessing the My Energy Use Portal
Monitor Your Usage
View your electricity consumption with accuracy in up to 15-minute intervals. Data can be viewed in variety of ranges from by the day to by the year.
If you have a rooftop solar system you can monitor your generation as well. See how well your solar system offsets your energy consumption.
Time-of-Use (TOU) customers can monitor On-Peak, Mid-Peak, and Off-Peak usage, which will help to make cost-saving adjustments. The different rate periods are color coated to help you see how your consumption is distributed.
Set notifications to alert you if your energy usage is above or below a specified amount.
- Choose to receive a notification through email or text.
- Select how long you want the measuring interval to be.
- Set separate notifications if you have multiple meters.
- Add multiple recipients for the same notification.
- Edit and Delete notifications any time you want.
Compare your incremental usage to trends like past usage and weather changes to see if you are consuming more or less than usual. See how precipitation, humidity and temperature might affect your energy usage.
Share Your Data
Easily download your usage data in CSV or Green Button format for sharing with third parties.
Utilize the Secondary User Access feature to grant permission for someone else to log into your portal account and view your usage.