Key Performance Metrics
The relationship between Hawaiian Electric and unregulated, energy-related affiliate companies is subject to rules established by the Hawaii Public Utilities Commission (PUC).
These "Affiliate Transaction Requirements" address many issues. In response, this webpage has been developed to notify interested parties of particular transactions between Hawaiian Electric and certain of its affiliated companies. Hawaiian Electric posts this information in compliance with the PUC's Decision and Order No. 35962 issued on December 19, 2018 and subsequently modified by Order No. 36112, issued on January 24, 2019 in Docket No. 2018-0065.
If you'd like more information about these rules/regulations, you can email ATR@hawaiianelectric.com.
Hawaiian Electric's Current Affiliates and Affiliate-Related Entities
- Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (holding company)
- American Savings Bank, F.S.B.
- American Savings Bank Hawaii, Inc. (holding company)
- Pacific Current, LLC
- The Old Oahu Tug Service, Inc. (operationally inactive)
- Alenuihaha Developments, LLC
- EverCharge Hawaii, LLC
- Hamakua Energy, LLC
- Hamakua Holdings, LLC (holding company)
- Mauo, LLC
- Mauo Holdings, LLC (holding company)
- Upena, LLC
- Renewable Hawaii, Inc. (operationally inactive)
- Uluwehiokama Biofuels Corp. (operationally inactive)
Current Required Notices to Non-Affiliates