Ohana Energy Gift Program
The Ohana Energy Gift* is a thoughtful and practical way to gift friends and family or to help others in need. Gifting others is easy - just follow these simple steps:
- Print out and complete the Ohana Energy Gift Form.
- Mail the completed form along with your check, cashier’s check, or money order payable to:
Hawaiian Electric Company
Attn: Credit AT10-CD
P.O. Box 2750
Honolulu, Hawaii 96840-0001
Drop off at the following locations:
Open Monday - Friday, excluding holidays
1001 Bishop Street - 1st Floor Lobby of the American Savings Bank Tower
(enter on Alakea Street), Honolulu, 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
820 Ward Avenue, Honolulu, 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Your gift will be processed within two business days unless otherwise specified. Ohana Energy Gifts are not tax-deductible donations.
- You will receive an acknowledgement letter once your designated recipient’s account information is verified and the gift amount has been applied.
- Your designated recipient also will receive a notification letter once the gift amount has been applied. You may also choose to send a special acknowledgement card with a personalized message.
- If an anonymous donation is made, we will apply it once an appropriate recipient has been identified.
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Ohana Energy Gifts are not tax-deductible donations.